Skip to main content

Kickstarter Campaign Launch!

6.28.2013



Today is the day! I'm very excited that I was able to launch my kickstarter campaign today in effort to raise money for my book. My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude already. I want to take this time to thank all of my Spiritual Anthropology readers across the globe. Moreover, I'm happy to be able to involve you all in this collective effort. Although the Kickstarter page has it all laid out in black and white, (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jehrodalain/digging-deep-into-a-dream) I would like to lay it all out here on the blog. 

It is this very blog that gave me the courage to write this book and to feel how people connected with my writing. With international readership, Spiritual Anthropology is being read in countries like Russia, Malaysia, France, and many other places. I'm grateful to have been able to connect in this way for the last three years. 

So the book is an extension of the truth telling work that i've been doing here. I'm calling it my spiritual autobiography because i'm using my life experiences and lessons to show how one can dig deep into their own wisdom and experiences to find love, joy, and peace. Although that work is not necessarily easy, it's worthwhile and beyond rewarding. I want everyone to have a full life. A life where their inner abundance is more important than their outer experience. I want you to know what Eckart Tolle means when he says "When you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place." 

This is the holy work of each of our lives. 

I'm going through the self publishing company, Balboa to self-publish this book. (http://www.balboapress.com)

So if you would love to contribute to this effort, please visit the kickstarter website and donate today and also view the video below.

with thanks and love,
jehrod williams 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwvPGLV0KEg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your life is sacred: honoring every moment

on this day, exactly eleven years ago today, my mother entered the Baptist for her second mastectomy. the cancer was vicious, relentless, and evidently insatiably hungry for the life of my mother. She had already had the other breast removed and she went into this surgery confident that it would be best.  i remember her strength and her faith most vividly during this week. i also remember her strongly rejecting my request for funds to purchase a new shirt for the pastor's appreciation that was coming up that Friday. i'm not sure if my mother knew this was her last week on earth. there were no "final conversations" or any discussion of what was next for our lives without her.  she would leave behind her four children, her dreams, and ultimately, a life well-lived that same night of the pastor's appreciation, which also happened to be All Saints Day. my mother's life, her struggle with breast cancer, and her early demise at thirty-three helps def...

summer GROWTH

       you know growing up, one of the things i always looked forward to was the summertime. not only because of the time out of school, but because i thought summer was a time to grow -- physically. in the fall, I would be amazed at how much taller my peers had grown. Apparently, the summer wasn't as giving to me.       nowadays, i still think of the summer as a time of growth but on a whole other level... mentally. every summer, i set a goal to read at least 100 books (don't ask me if they all get read), i watch documentaries and do other mind stimulating activities. however, i still give myself all of the rest and relaxation I need.      one thing i am certain of is this, you may not be able to control your physical growth, but you can control growth in other areas of your life. mental, spiritual, and financial growth, to name a few, also takes time, but they depend solely on you. where ar...

words from the wise...

“I don't know if I continue, even today, always liking myself. But what I learned to do many years ago was to forgive myself. It is very important for every human being to forgive herself or himself because if you live, you will make mistakes- it is inevitable. But once you do and you see the mistake, then you forgive yourself and say, 'well, if I'd known better I'd have done better,' that's all. So you say to people who you think you may have injured, 'I'm sorry,' and then you say to yourself, 'I'm sorry.' If we all hold on to the mistake, we can't see our own glory in the mirror because we have the mistake between our faces and the mirror; we can't see what we're capable of being. You can ask forgiveness of others, but in the end the real forgiveness is in one's own self. I think that young men and women are so caught by the way they see themselves. Now mind you, when a larger society sees them as unattractive, a...